|Product Name||Disposable Nitrile Gloves|
|Weight||2.2g - 6.5g ( With a standard of M )|
|Features||Latex free formulation,no natural rubber protein; Micro textured exterior surface for secure grip; Flexible and soft,causing less fatigue|
|Tensile Strength||15Mpa before aging|
|Force At Break||6N before aging|
Usually made of polyethylene, rubber, and other materials. Have sufficient strength and barrier properties. Non-sterile provision, single use.
According to the different materials used, it is divided into nitrile, rubber, latex, natural, PVC, PE, and TPE; according to the size, it is divided into XS, S, M, L, XL;
According to the different surface forms, it is divided into smooth surface and pitted surface, with powder and without powder.
1. When wearing gloves, do not wear rings or other accessories, and trim your nails smoothly. To
2. Regardless of whether you wear it with your left or right hand, please choose a glove suitable for your hand.
3. Do not use it if the packaging is damaged and the gloves are contaminated.
4. This product is for one-time use only, please destroy it after use. To
5. It is strictly forbidden to contact oil, acid, alkali, copper, manganese, and other metals and chemical drugs that are harmful to rubber;
6. Use with caution if you have a history of allergies to polyethylene products.
7. Excessive temperature will cause great damage to plastic gloves.
8. 100 pieces in a box.